placeing doors and windows

Ok. guys. I know I haven't been reading in here very much and may have
missed a comment, but I thought I would ask. I started playing my game
again Sims 2 and I was building my house and I could not place windows and
doors.
Should I reinstall the game or is there a patch?
7 answers Last reply
More about placeing doors windows

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:10:04 -0500, " pfancy" <pfancy@bscn.com> wrote:

    >Ok. guys. I know I haven't been reading in here very much and may have
    >missed a comment, but I thought I would ask. I started playing my game
    >again Sims 2 and I was building my house and I could not place windows and
    >doors.
    >Should I reinstall the game or is there a patch?

    Are you running a crack? Do you have move objects on?
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:10:04 -0500, " pfancy" <pfancy@bscn.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Ok. guys. I know I haven't been reading in here very much and may have
    >>missed a comment, but I thought I would ask. I started playing my game
    >>again Sims 2 and I was building my house and I could not place windows and
    >>doors.
    >>Should I reinstall the game or is there a patch?
    >
    > Are you running a crack? Do you have move objects on?
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Not that I know of. The only crack I have is the motherlode for more money.
    I don't like the move object crack. it messes the game up to much for me.
    LOL.
    I do use once in a grrreeat while. to get something unstuck. :)

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:33:38 -0500, " pfancy" <pfancy@bscn.com> wrote:

    >Not that I know of. The only crack I have is the motherlode for more money.
    >I don't like the move object crack. it messes the game up to much for me.
    >LOL.
    >I do use once in a grrreeat while. to get something unstuck. :)

    Hmm...

    *Are you using any hacks?
    **Do you have the latest patch?
    ***Have you tried other lots?
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:33:38 -0500, " pfancy" <pfancy@bscn.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Not that I know of. The only crack I have is the motherlode for more money.
    >>I don't like the move object crack. it messes the game up to much for me.
    >>LOL.
    >>I do use once in a grrreeat while. to get something unstuck. :)
    >

    > Hmm...
    >
    > *Are you using any hacks?
    > **Do you have the latest patch?
    > ***Have you tried other lots?

    Also, where are you trying to pul doors and windows from? Are you
    pulling the two story windows or doors and trying to put them on one
    story walls?

    -georg

    Also, where are you trying to pul doors and windows from? Are you
    pulling the two story windows or doors and trying to put them on one
    story walls?
    -georg

    1 story. I have created abouat 3 to 5 houses before. with and w/out people.
    Could it be the xp update?

    pfancy wrote:
    > Also, where are you trying to pul doors and windows from? Are you
    > pulling the two story windows or doors and trying to put them on one
    > story walls?
    > -georg
    >
    > 1 story. I have created abouat 3 to 5 houses before. with and w/out people.
    > Could it be the xp update?

    No, the XP update should have no effect on the Sims 2.

    -georg

    "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > pfancy wrote:
    >> Also, where are you trying to pul doors and windows from? Are you
    >> pulling the two story windows or doors and trying to put them on one
    >> story walls?
    >> -georg
    >>
    >> 1 story. I have created abouat 3 to 5 houses before. with and w/out
    >> people. Could it be the xp update?
    >
    > No, the XP update should have no effect on the Sims 2.
    >
    > -georg

    oh ok. Thanks anyways. I'm sure I'll get it figure out ;)

Sims Games Video Games