Question about Nightlife

I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.

Thanks........deene

I found out this painting is working with Nightlife.......oh JOY!!!

deene

"deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
>I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
>anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
>still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.
>
> Thanks........deene

It still works on my game. After enabling hacks, quit the game and restart
it. It should work fine.

Emily

"simplyredhead" <simplyredhead@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> It still works on my game. After enabling hacks, quit the game and
> restart
> it. It should work fine.
>
> Emily

Thanks Emily!