Question about Nightlife

I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.

Thanks........deene
3 answers Last reply
More about question nightlife

    I found out this painting is working with Nightlife.......oh JOY!!!

    deene

    "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
    >I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
    >anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
    >still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.
    >
    > Thanks........deene

    It still works on my game. After enabling hacks, quit the game and restart
    it. It should work fine.

    Emily

    "simplyredhead" <simplyredhead@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > It still works on my game. After enabling hacks, quit the game and
    > restart
    > it. It should work fine.
    >
    > Emily

    Thanks Emily!