Question about Nightlife

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 9:02:56 PM

I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.

Thanks........deene

More about : question nightlife

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 2:18:36 AM

I found out this painting is working with Nightlife.......oh JOY!!!

deene

"deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
news:p YqdnSkYQOuSA7XeRVn-1Q@valortelecom.com...
>I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
>anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
>still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.
>
> Thanks........deene

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 4:41:13 AM

It still works on my game. After enabling hacks, quit the game and restart
it. It should work fine.

Emily

> I found out this painting is working with Nightlife.......oh JOY!!!
>
> deene
>
> "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
> news:p YqdnSkYQOuSA7XeRVn-1Q@valortelecom.com...
> >I wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to do a new post. Has
> >anybody with Nightlife tried ME-Multi Painting hack yet and does it
> >still work? I love this hack, it's one I don't want to play without.
> >
> > Thanks........deene

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 4:41:14 AM

"simplyredhead" <simplyredhead@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> It still works on my game. After enabling hacks, quit the game and
> restart
> it. It should work fine.
>
> Emily

Thanks Emily!