Nightlife of course

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 14, 2005 10:40:30 PM

I've played for about three hours now and i can tell you the game is just
WOW!!! Awesome....i don't want to tell what's in it it's too much fun to
discover things by ourselves.Pegasus you will love it i'm sure....by the way
i've seen the vampire in town...count Ying something.It's much better than
University that's for sure.Anyway,i hope all of you that don't have it yet
get it soon....

More about : nightlife

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2005 5:55:05 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:40:30 -0400, "claire veilleux"
<cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote:

>I've played for about three hours now and i can tell you the game is just
>WOW!!! Awesome....i don't want to tell what's in it it's too much fun to

YEAH! I just got it myself!

>discover things by ourselves.Pegasus you will love it i'm sure....by the way
>i've seen the vampire in town...count Ying something.It's much better than
>University that's for sure.Anyway,i hope all of you that don't have it yet
>get it soon....

LOL I haven't found him yet. Anyway, now I'm going to create my new
REAL neighbourhood, but first I have to make a university map in Sim
City 4 :-) Then I'm going to delete all the default characters, so my
count and countess will be named differently...

And yes... this expansion was even BETTER than I thought! Totally! :-D
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

news:D 0ehi197g76ssreijjm1e8vipde90k4opd@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:40:30 -0400, "claire veilleux"
> <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote:
>
>>I've played for about three hours now and i can tell you the game is
>>just
>>WOW!!! Awesome....i don't want to tell what's in it it's too much fun
>
> YEAH! I just got it myself!
>
>>discover things by ourselves.Pegasus you will love it i'm sure....by
>>the way
>>i've seen the vampire in town...count Ying something.It's much better
>>than
>>University that's for sure.Anyway,i hope all of you that don't have it
>>yet
>>get it soon....
>
> LOL I haven't found him yet. Anyway, now I'm going to create my new
> REAL neighbourhood, but first I have to make a university map in Sim
> City 4 :-) Then I'm going to delete all the default characters, so my
> count and countess will be named differently...
>
> And yes... this expansion was even BETTER than I thought! Totally! :-D
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Awe well now, you have eased my mind! Thanks to both of you.

deene
!