I currently have

1 120mm front fan
1 120mm side fan
1 120mm back fan
CPU fan
GFX card fan
PSU fan

And may install a 120mm top fan

With so many fans, front, side and back all on max, they'r not LOUD, but I can hear them, so when left on idle, general usage, I want to be able to at the very least control all the case fans, thats 3 atm and will install 4th (top) later.

If possible something that can control cpu fan (on max atm) as well.

Nice display is a plus, such as LCD with temps and fan speeds, but not necessary.

Only need 2 settings, low and high, but would prefer being able to add custom profiles, like medium or front and back on max, with side and top on medium/low etc.

Can be fitted in optical or floppy drive bays.

Nothing expensive, something quality and worth the money but at an acceptable price.

Also, after recommending on the above, how easy is it to install and setup?

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
After searching more, theres not many around and scan.co.uk has it at the cheapest for UK.

The price is high, the product seems to be great, but is it better than the one u linked?

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
that noise it makes is really off putting, any other controllers worth looking in to?

I was going to order this, a 5850 and a quad core to replace my dual core, but now since the recent cod4mw2 news, I dont see any need to upgrade. So, may just get the controller on its own.

The noise what makes ? My son bought the Asus OC station which is the best fan controller I have seen (also monitors voltage most things accessible via BIOS) but it's primary marketing focus is as an overclocking tool. Downside is it;s price and it only works for Asus RoG (Republic of Gamers) boards