Little problem with game options

Last response: in Video Games
September 15, 2005 7:45:28 AM

I seem to be having trouble getting the options to stick. I have to
reset them every time I restart the game... this is also true for my
monitor settings in vanilla and university, if I set to above
1024x768... very irritating.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

More about : problem game options

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 7:45:29 AM

Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 7:45:29 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> I seem to be having trouble getting the options to stick. I have to
> reset them every time I restart the game... this is also true for my
> monitor settings in vanilla and university, if I set to above
> 1024x768... very irritating.

Ugh! Have you figured this out yet? Is it still happening? Is it
truly a bug? Seems like a pretty *big* one to release the game with.

--
--Cuth
September 15, 2005 7:45:30 AM

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
> Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?

Seems like the global hacks are the ones that might not work.

deene
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 8:15:09 AM

On 14 Sep 2005 18:54:54 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

>Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?

Yes and yes :-) Or at least, so far so good. I tried removing them
all, but no difference. This problem with certain options is something
I've had since day 1, for no apparent reason.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 8:15:10 AM

I read that hacks aren't working if they are in a folder. They have to
be in the downloads folder. Guardian, is yours in a folder?

deene

> On 14 Sep 2005 18:54:54 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?
>
> Yes and yes :-) Or at least, so far so good. I tried removing them
> all, but no difference. This problem with certain options is something
> I've had since day 1, for no apparent reason.
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 8:54:57 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:34:20 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>I read that hacks aren't working if they are in a folder. They have to
>be in the downloads folder. Guardian, is yours in a folder?

Yeah, I think this is just some confusion that came about because
someone had some hacks in the root and some in folders, and some of
those in folders didnt work but the root did, and so the rumor started
:-)
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 8:56:36 AM

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 02:53:02 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Ugh! Have you figured this out yet? Is it still happening? Is it
>truly a bug? Seems like a pretty *big* one to release the game with.

No, yes, yes, but don't be scared... I don't think it will affect too
many people. The only person I've ever heard of who's had this bug is
me... luckily MOST game settings are on default...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 4:46:45 PM

No - I have the same problem - it keeps resetting and I can't get some
options and I haven't re-enabled my hacks yet.

Best wishes
maxon

!