Little problem with game options

I seem to be having trouble getting the options to stick. I have to
reset them every time I restart the game... this is also true for my
monitor settings in vanilla and university, if I set to above
1024x768... very irritating.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

    Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > I seem to be having trouble getting the options to stick. I have to
    > reset them every time I restart the game... this is also true for my
    > monitor settings in vanilla and university, if I set to above
    > 1024x768... very irritating.

    Ugh! Have you figured this out yet? Is it still happening? Is it
    truly a bug? Seems like a pretty *big* one to release the game with.

    --
    --Cuth

    "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?

    Seems like the global hacks are the ones that might not work.

    deene

    On 14 Sep 2005 18:54:54 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

    >Guardian, do you have any hacks in your game and are they working?

    Yes and yes :-) Or at least, so far so good. I tried removing them
    all, but no difference. This problem with certain options is something
    I've had since day 1, for no apparent reason.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    I read that hacks aren't working if they are in a folder. They have to
    be in the downloads folder. Guardian, is yours in a folder?

    deene

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:34:20 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >I read that hacks aren't working if they are in a folder. They have to
    >be in the downloads folder. Guardian, is yours in a folder?

    Yeah, I think this is just some confusion that came about because
    someone had some hacks in the root and some in folders, and some of
    those in folders didnt work but the root did, and so the rumor started
    :-)
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 02:53:02 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Ugh! Have you figured this out yet? Is it still happening? Is it
    >truly a bug? Seems like a pretty *big* one to release the game with.

    No, yes, yes, but don't be scared... I don't think it will affect too
    many people. The only person I've ever heard of who's had this bug is
    me... luckily MOST game settings are on default...
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    No - I have the same problem - it keeps resetting and I can't get some
    options and I haven't re-enabled my hacks yet.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    > On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 02:53:02 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    > >Ugh! Have you figured this out yet? Is it still happening? Is it
    > >truly a bug? Seems like a pretty *big* one to release the game with.
    >
    > No, yes, yes, but don't be scared... I don't think it will affect too
    > many people. The only person I've ever heard of who's had this bug is
    > me... luckily MOST game settings are on default...
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games