How to connect multiple monitors to one system and do induvidual work

bharathtechknow

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2012
:) :) :) :) :) how do i connect multiple monitors to one system and do an individual work with keyboard and mouse. i mean 7 monitors connected to one cpu.
i want to run an cyber cafe. one more thing is i dont play any games. please help me out.

what type of system i should buy. what are the specifications. how much cost it will take. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

bharathtechknow

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2012

bro i want to run cyber cafe and want to reduce CPU s. that means only browsing and chating. watching videos, ms office work. one system but multiple users using monitor , key board , mouse connected to main system.

and also i said that i want to run an internet cyber cafe. what system should i buy. please help me.

Good luck with that but with seven people doing all those things at once, I hope your CPU is a pretty powerful quad-core, at the very least.

If cost is the issue, consider more computers but using free Linux systems instead of expensive Windows ones. OpenOffice is also free.

bharathtechknow

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2012

thanks 4 the link.

do i need windows xp 32 bit or home server. i want the best computer for using the aster software to connect multiple monitors. i am gonna put 1300$ for the computer. and how many monitors can i connect using the software.

plz specify me a good configuration for 1300$. sorry for my bad english.

TRENDING THREADS