Nightlife: MTS2 post about working hacks

For those who might be interested, this post at MTS2 might be useful, it
was for me. It answered my question about ME-Multi Painting & some more
hacks that are working in Nightlife.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?threadid=89840

deene
3 answers Last reply
More about nightlife mts2 post working hacks

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:24:32 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >For those who might be interested, this post at MTS2 might be useful, it
    >was for me. It answered my question about ME-Multi Painting & some more
    >hacks that are working in Nightlife.
    >
    >http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?threadid=89840
    >
    >deene

    Thanks!!! Going to download hacks again later :-) I NEED that no
    homework hack!
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:24:32 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>For those who might be interested, this post at MTS2 might be useful,
    >>it
    >>was for me. It answered my question about ME-Multi Painting & some
    >>more
    >>hacks that are working in Nightlife.
    >>
    >>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?threadid=89840
    >>
    >>deene
    >
    > Thanks!!! Going to download hacks again later :-) I NEED that no
    > homework hack!
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    OH YES!! I love that hack also!!

    deene

    deene wrote:
    > For those who might be interested, this post at MTS2 might be useful, it
    > was for me. It answered my question about ME-Multi Painting & some more
    > hacks that are working in Nightlife.
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?threadid=89840
    >
    > deene

    MTS2 is down today. I can't get in. It says they are upgrading their
    database and servers.

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games