Interrnet explorer won\'t open

Tags:
  • Security
  • Internet Explorer
  • Explorer
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
March 21, 2012 1:51:48 PM

i can't open internet explorer after i instal some games from my friend's USB and i know he got lots of viruses in his computer and i m sure i got some virus too :(  i try reinstal windows 2 times delet all exe files just rar and zip file and some songs and video are still there do i have to delet them too? i can't open any thing like IE i double click it.. but nothing happend please help me fast i need it i cant download chrome even :S:(  recomend me some best antivirus too :( 

More about : interrnet explorer open

a b 8 Security
March 21, 2012 3:23:19 PM

RAzaaa said:
i can't open internet explorer after i instal some games from my friend's USB and i know he got lots of viruses in his computer and i m sure i got some virus too :(  i try reinstal windows 2 times delet all exe files just rar and zip file and some songs and video are still there do i have to delet them too? i can't open any thing like IE i double click it.. but nothing happend please help me fast i need it i cant download chrome even :S:(  recomend me some best antivirus too :( 

You certainly caused your own problems, installing from a computer that you knew was infected. And evidently you are running without AV protection, which also isn't very intelligent.

Either of these are FREE and provide realtime protection.
Microsoft Security Essentials or AVAST.
Boot into safemode with networking, download & Install, but just one of them. Update the signature file for whichever you opt for, and run scans.
m
l
!