Are there any controllable LED fans and fan controller for LED fans?

themadhatta

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
Got a Cooler Master HAF ATX full tower case, i like the little on off button on it that allows me to control the led in the 230mm fan in the front using a button and a 2 pin plug on top of the regular 3 pin power plug for the fan. Does anyone know of any fans being sold with LEDs using a similar device but using 200mm fans?
Or does anyone know of any fans with controllable LEDs and a controller for em or a full fan controller that will allow me to control the LED? Im interested in adjusting the LED since i already have plenty of fan controllers, i could technically control the LED with those i believe but it would turn off the fan if it turned off the LED.

themadhatta

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
So im looking for some custom work then with some soldering and wires, can i use a regular fan controller with low voltage to control the LEDs?

Maybe i should just scrap the multi LED idea since this seems like its gonna be a hassle.

Ive heard leaving computers on can be good for computers since turning them on and off wears at the computers. Im thinking that sounds kinda BSy to me. Have u guys heard about this and do u leave ur computers on, in sleep mode, or just turn em off at the end of the day?