I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

>I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
> bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...

Romantic action, huh?

That's funny, IRL my reaction to this would be "stab hand with fork" :)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:30:08 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
wrote:

> I tried the smustle or something like that funny to look at and the slow
>dance (lower hands..)Jan Tellerman didn't like it one bit.By the way is your
>game lagging when you're downtown? Mine does.

A little bit, not as much as I had feared. Try altering your game
options first. Then check your graphic options, they've been reset
during installation.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:13 -0400, "Homer J. Simpson"
<root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Romantic action, huh?
>
>That's funny, IRL my reaction to this would be "stab hand with fork" :)

*scream like pig*
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:02:44 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:13 -0400, "Homer J. Simpson"
><root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>>Romantic action, huh?
>>
>>That's funny, IRL my reaction to this would be "stab hand with fork" :)
>
>*scream like pig*

Personally, i'd like an option for "fling food at with fork"

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:47:55 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
>bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...

Now I had two sims, who were on a casual outing and were not meant to
be together, fall in love because he bought her a cup of coffee....
come on......
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

And what is with all the little hearts? Daddy taught me potty, heart, heart,
heart. This romance sim I am not even atracted to passes through my dreams,
heart, heart, heart. I dream about myself, heart, heart, heart. Nobody's
fallen in love in my game from this, but it's the same damned crush music
and it's made me jittery.

MM

> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:47:55 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>
>>I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
>>bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...
>
> Now I had two sims, who were on a casual outing and were not meant to
> be together, fall in love because he bought her a cup of coffee....
> come on......
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

morgan

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:47:55 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>

>>I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
>>bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...
>

> Now I had two sims, who were on a casual outing and were not meant to
> be together, fall in love because he bought her a cup of coffee....
> come on......

Hey, don't knock it. A good cup of coffee isn't quite a box of good
chocolate, but it can't hurt. ;-)

Morgan, always grateful that her husband makes the coffee in the morning

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:13:58 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>And what is with all the little hearts? Daddy taught me potty, heart, heart,
>heart. This romance sim I am not even atracted to passes through my dreams,
>heart, heart, heart. I dream about myself, heart, heart, heart. Nobody's
>fallen in love in my game from this, but it's the same damned crush music
>and it's made me jittery.

I think the heart heat hearts are attraction/chemistry... I hope
somebody gets hacking on what interactions can cause romances. Because
I dont WANT my sims who are in casual groups, hanging out, falling in
love with eachother... unless I choose so.