Oh geeze...

I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

    >I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
    > bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...

    Romantic action, huh?

    That's funny, IRL my reaction to this would be "stab hand with fork" :-)

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:30:08 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
    wrote:

    > I tried the smustle or something like that funny to look at and the slow
    >dance (lower hands..)Jan Tellerman didn't like it one bit.By the way is your
    >game lagging when you're downtown? Mine does.

    A little bit, not as much as I had feared. Try altering your game
    options first. Then check your graphic options, they've been reset
    during installation.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:13 -0400, "Homer J. Simpson"
    <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >Romantic action, huh?
    >
    >That's funny, IRL my reaction to this would be "stab hand with fork" :-)

    *scream like pig*
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:02:44 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:13 -0400, "Homer J. Simpson"
    ><root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >
    >>Romantic action, huh?
    >>
    >>That's funny, IRL my reaction to this would be "stab hand with fork" :-)
    >
    >*scream like pig*

    Personally, i'd like an option for "fling food at with fork"

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:47:55 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
    >bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...

    Now I had two sims, who were on a casual outing and were not meant to
    be together, fall in love because he bought her a cup of coffee....
    come on......
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    And what is with all the little hearts? Daddy taught me potty, heart, heart,
    heart. This romance sim I am not even atracted to passes through my dreams,
    heart, heart, heart. I dream about myself, heart, heart, heart. Nobody's
    fallen in love in my game from this, but it's the same damned crush music
    and it's made me jittery.

    MM

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:47:55 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    > <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
    >

    >>I had two female sims on a casual outing... apparently "play->steal a
    >>bite" from the other person's platter is a romantic interaction...
    >

    > Now I had two sims, who were on a casual outing and were not meant to
    > be together, fall in love because he bought her a cup of coffee....
    > come on......

    Hey, don't knock it. A good cup of coffee isn't quite a box of good
    chocolate, but it can't hurt. ;-)

    Morgan, always grateful that her husband makes the coffee in the morning

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:13:58 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    >And what is with all the little hearts? Daddy taught me potty, heart, heart,
    >heart. This romance sim I am not even atracted to passes through my dreams,
    >heart, heart, heart. I dream about myself, heart, heart, heart. Nobody's
    >fallen in love in my game from this, but it's the same damned crush music
    >and it's made me jittery.

    I think the heart heat hearts are attraction/chemistry... I hope
    somebody gets hacking on what interactions can cause romances. Because
    I dont WANT my sims who are in casual groups, hanging out, falling in
    love with eachother... unless I choose so.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games