I am having trouble with booting. I went to msconf and
checked my boot all boot paths. Message indicated....

c:\cmdcons\bootsect.dat

does not refer to a valid operating system
do you want to delete?

What do I do?

Thanks

Misty, did you install the Recovery Console at one time? That line
should point to it. What kind of troubles are you experiencing when you
boot?