Radiator Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acolyte_64

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
I plan to build my first liquid cooling system soon. I plan to cool an fx-8150 and gtx 560 ti sli.

Will a 360mm radiator be enough to cool that?

I plan to make this in a cosmos ii, and I am wondering how push-pull works and if I will have space to set up that configuration inside of the case.

Any other pertinent advice on watercooling is appreciated, I have not yet purchased any watercooling parts.

Solution
Please read through the watercooling sticky- it is linked in my signature below.

As for directly addressing your question- yes, most thick 360 rads would work in this scenario. The 560 Ti's are around 165-170 watts, and most 360 rads will support a load of 525-600 watts easily with 1200-1800 rpm fans. I am betting you'll have other questions about your loop, so give the sticky a good read-through and let us know what else you need help with.

Thanks and welcome to the WC forum.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Please read through the watercooling sticky- it is linked in my signature below.

As for directly addressing your question- yes, most thick 360 rads would work in this scenario. The 560 Ti's are around 165-170 watts, and most 360 rads will support a load of 525-600 watts easily with 1200-1800 rpm fans. I am betting you'll have other questions about your loop, so give the sticky a good read-through and let us know what else you need help with.

Thanks and welcome to the WC forum.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.