Influence ROCKS in Nightlife!

Influence, which in University was largely useless except for term
papers, is AWESOME in Nightlife... my sim just influenced the good
Count to bite the neck of his date for a mere 1,000 influence points!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

    Oh, this is getting better all the time!!! I can't wait to try this
    stuff out.

    deene

    > Influence, which in University was largely useless except for term
    > papers, is AWESOME in Nightlife... my sim just influenced the good
    > Count to bite the neck of his date for a mere 1,000 influence points!
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    aaand they can carry grudges! They have a furious state, in which they
    will ignore the Sim they're mad at, even leave the room when the
    offending Sim comes in!

    They have rivals, where someone will try to steal your date, in which
    you can fight them or bribel them.

    "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
    > aaand they can carry grudges! They have a furious state, in which
    > they
    > will ignore the Sim they're mad at, even leave the room when the
    > offending Sim comes in!
    >
    > They have rivals, where someone will try to steal your date, in which
    > you can fight them or bribel them.

    Oh, this is getting more like real life all the time!! :))

    deene

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:26:38 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >Oh, this is getting better all the time!!! I can't wait to try this
    >stuff out.

    Count Gustav and my sim discussed videogames and movies for a few
    hours... til the sun came up, then both the count and my sim's newly
    vampirized date both had to flee lol

    But now the girl called him and asked him out... after she had
    delivered a boquet of roses, during sunlight hours! She must REALLY
    care about him to risk burning and eternal damnation LOL
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games