  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 15, 2005 9:15:48 AM

Influence, which in University was largely useless except for term
papers, is AWESOME in Nightlife... my sim just influenced the good
Count to bite the neck of his date for a mere 1,000 influence points!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

More about : influence rocks nightlife

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 9:15:49 AM

Oh, this is getting better all the time!!! I can't wait to try this
stuff out.

deene

> Influence, which in University was largely useless except for term
> papers, is AWESOME in Nightlife... my sim just influenced the good
> Count to bite the neck of his date for a mere 1,000 influence points!
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 9:15:49 AM

aaand they can carry grudges! They have a furious state, in which they
will ignore the Sim they're mad at, even leave the room when the
offending Sim comes in!

They have rivals, where someone will try to steal your date, in which
you can fight them or bribel them.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 9:15:50 AM

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
> aaand they can carry grudges! They have a furious state, in which
> they
> will ignore the Sim they're mad at, even leave the room when the
> offending Sim comes in!
>
> They have rivals, where someone will try to steal your date, in which
> you can fight them or bribel them.

Oh, this is getting more like real life all the time!! :) )

deene
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 9:34:06 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:26:38 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Oh, this is getting better all the time!!! I can't wait to try this
>stuff out.

Count Gustav and my sim discussed videogames and movies for a few
hours... til the sun came up, then both the count and my sim's newly
vampirized date both had to flee lol

But now the girl called him and asked him out... after she had
delivered a boquet of roses, during sunlight hours! She must REALLY
care about him to risk burning and eternal damnation LOL
--

!