Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Date rewards!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2005 9:40:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Wow, my sim just got an electro dance sphere (value 3500 IIRC) because
of her dream date :-D
--


"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

More about : date rewards

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2005 9:40:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I can't believe you're managing to post so much seeing as you're
playing the game as well!

Go play, GP! Give us a full report later :p 

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2005 9:45:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On 14 Sep 2005 20:42:14 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I can't believe you're managing to post so much seeing as you're
>playing the game as well!

I'm multitasking! LOL

3 computers :-P

Funny thing #252: Sound and visual effects when vampires go to
bed/arise.
--


"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Related resources
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2005 9:45:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Now, I realize how much another computer can be useful. AHA!! I was
wondering what I would do with this computer when I get a new one. LOL

deene

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
news:o hrhi15kgifiakq360darvia8gh3mabhrb@4ax.com...
> On 14 Sep 2005 20:42:14 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I can't believe you're managing to post so much seeing as you're
>>playing the game as well!
>
> I'm multitasking! LOL
>
> 3 computers :-P
>
> Funny thing #252: Sound and visual effects when vampires go to
> bed/arise.
> --
>
>
> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2005 10:21:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:52:30 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Now, I realize how much another computer can be useful. AHA!! I was
>wondering what I would do with this computer when I get a new one. LOL

LOL that's what I do... knock em down the line as I get new ones :-)
--


"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
!