Date rewards!

Wow, my sim just got an electro dance sphere (value 3500 IIRC) because
of her dream date :-D
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

I can't believe you're managing to post so much seeing as you're
playing the game as well!

Go play, GP! Give us a full report later :p

~*~
vecki

On 14 Sep 2005 20:42:14 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I can't believe you're managing to post so much seeing as you're
>playing the game as well!

I'm multitasking! LOL

3 computers :p

Funny thing #252: Sound and visual effects when vampires go to
bed/arise.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Now, I realize how much another computer can be useful. AHA!! I was
wondering what I would do with this computer when I get a new one. LOL

deene

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:52:30 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Now, I realize how much another computer can be useful. AHA!! I was
>wondering what I would do with this computer when I get a new one. LOL

LOL that's what I do... knock em down the line as I get new ones :)