Sign in with
Your question

What is the best BIOS setup

Last response: in Overclocking
January 17, 2012 8:50:45 AM

With ASUS Rampage III Formulua, Anybody have a list of the best combo of BCLK Frequency to CPU MULT, STOCK IS 25 for OCing, as I know you have to have the right combo, or you get the BSD.

More about : bios setup

a b V Motherboard
a c 190 K Overclocking
January 17, 2012 3:25:51 PM

Read the overclocking guides at the top of the section, there is no 'list' of settings as such, each chip/motherboard/ram stick is different and has its own limits,
what works fine on my RampageIII/i5 2500k at 5GHz will not necessarily work on yours,

Overclocking is no fast fix, five minutes and done thing,
its a long exploration of your set up, its limits and how to tweak each part to the required outcome,
Sorry, I know thats not the answer you want, but its just how it is
Moto
a c 324 K Overclocking
January 18, 2012 8:53:38 PM

Google can help you out immensely if you are patient...or just read the stickies for some local information to get you started. READ: Get you started.

Like Moto stated, there isn't a specific setting for each value- this will be a bit different for each motherboard, CPU and RAM that you use, as well as PSU. It all really depends on very unique specifics of your build that you have to figure out. You will likely find some good guidelines and places to start, but ultimately, you'll want to tinker with them to get it the best fit for you.
!