Where do i put my downloads for nightlife?

I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

More about where downloads nightlife

    Same place as before

    My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

    Best wishes
    maxon

    <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

    That is where i have mine...i did the enable when it started up too.

    > Same place as before
    >
    > My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >
    > <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

    Mine would not show up in subfolders. I had to take everything and transfer
    it to the downloads folder without subfolders. The only thing that will
    show up in a subfolder on mine is the recolors of the original Maxis items.
    Don't know why I am having that problem.

    <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

    First open body shop and then exit it again.. after that the download folder
    will be there :)

    Greetings
    TigerLover

    "meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> schreef in bericht
    > Mine would not show up in subfolders. I had to take everything and
    transfer
    > it to the downloads folder without subfolders. The only thing that will
    > show up in a subfolder on mine is the recolors of the original Maxis
    items.
    > Don't know why I am having that problem.
    >
    > <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

    And thats right... you have to place everything in the download folder...
    not in a subfolder.. thats why i always first extract something to the same
    folder where the download is and then copy and paste it to the download
    folder... or else you have the subfolder problem...

    "TigerLover" <tigerlover@home.nl> schreef in bericht
    > First open body shop and then exit it again.. after that the download
    folder
    > will be there :)
    >
    > Greetings
    > TigerLover
    >
    > "meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> schreef in bericht
    > > Mine would not show up in subfolders. I had to take everything and
    > transfer
    > > it to the downloads folder without subfolders. The only thing that will
    > > show up in a subfolder on mine is the recolors of the original Maxis
    > items.
    > > Don't know why I am having that problem.
    > >
    > > <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games.
    thanks

Default Sims Games Video Games