Where do i put my downloads for nightlife?

I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

Same place as before

My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

Best wishes
maxon

<mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

That is where i have mine...i did the enable when it started up too.

> Same place as before
>
> My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
>
> Best wishes
> maxon
>
> <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

Mine would not show up in subfolders. I had to take everything and transfer
it to the downloads folder without subfolders. The only thing that will
show up in a subfolder on mine is the recolors of the original Maxis items.
Don't know why I am having that problem.

<mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

First open body shop and then exit it again.. after that the download folder
will be there :)

Greetings
TigerLover

"meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> schreef in bericht
> Mine would not show up in subfolders. I had to take everything and
transfer
> it to the downloads folder without subfolders. The only thing that will
> show up in a subfolder on mine is the recolors of the original Maxis
items.
> Don't know why I am having that problem.
>
> <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > I let it install in the default which was program files/ea games. thanks

And thats right... you have to place everything in the download folder...
not in a subfolder.. thats why i always first extract something to the same
folder where the download is and then copy and paste it to the download
folder... or else you have the subfolder problem...