Best place to get a high performance costum built PC

zach538467

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
No they are just a parts supplier. You will save yourself good money by putting it together and its not much more complicated than putting together some Legos...although a little fragile...;)

jared51182

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
mmmmmm....legos.

Anyway, there are lots of these posts, and I have yet to find a resolution. One of the problems with coming here looking for this answer is that you are looking at the "HomeBuilt" forums. This means that people here actually build the computers themselves, after having bought all the parts themselves.

There are options like Alienware, Cyberpowerpc, pugetsystems. However, you just have to search the interwebs to find what exists, and then look for reviews to determine what you think is a good option.

Everyone here will say, "build it yourself."

However, if you do the research and produce a list of what is reputable, you can post it here for other people for reference.

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009

+1 to you sir!

And nix the IBUYPOWER..... That was my first build, and i dont regret things... but i wish i didnt go with them....and if you want to learn a thing or two.... go newegg and build it yourself... you will feel better after it starts up and begin to own people on the net :sol: