Globals - what I'm getting

Last response: in Video Games
September 15, 2005 10:24:43 PM

Only looked at two houses so far.

One has problems with food serving and instructions falling out of the cue.
Also problems with going to bed .... if they manage to get into bed they
immediately jump/cut out of it again.

Included in my globals are Low food warning/Visitor sneeking/Serve
everyone/food alreadyavailable/fridgechanges so I suspect they might be
culprits.

re Beds there are Sleepnude/LizzLovesWaterbed of love/

The other house won't load up which I used to get when I installed
University until I went through and isolated 13 bad hacks.

I also have inTeenimator and inSIMinator which my brief reading indicates
seems to be a problem (or at least one version of inSIMinator)

Oh well with a bit of work and communication we'll get this sorted out gang!

Ern

More about : globals

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 10:24:44 PM

You turned your hacks back on then?

Best wishes
maxon

"Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
> Only looked at two houses so far.
>
> One has problems with food serving and instructions falling out of the
cue.
> Also problems with going to bed .... if they manage to get into bed they
> immediately jump/cut out of it again.
>
> Included in my globals are Low food warning/Visitor sneeking/Serve
> everyone/food alreadyavailable/fridgechanges so I suspect they might be
> culprits.
>
> re Beds there are Sleepnude/LizzLovesWaterbed of love/
>
> The other house won't load up which I used to get when I installed
> University until I went through and isolated 13 bad hacks.
>
> I also have inTeenimator and inSIMinator which my brief reading indicates
> seems to be a problem (or at least one version of inSIMinator)
>
> Oh well with a bit of work and communication we'll get this sorted out
gang!

> Ern

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 7:03:50 PM

Sure did...Further than that I isolated all the food hacks and that seems to
have solved all apparent problems...Taken inseminator and inteenimator out
also. I have reactivated LizzLoves beds and they seem to be AOK.

Most of my hacks are the Pollination Technicians as I am currently mass
breeding aliens and they don't seem to have had any bad effects...... Now
played about 6 houses.

I will try to reintroduce the Inseminator as I sure do miss it. I read that
one version is OK but another is not.

Of course all this means that the old game is working as expected...there is
no guarrentee that they are not affecting the new stuff in Nightlife but I
brought a car and the gals went downtown to some Crypto nightclub which I
must confess was rather dreary. Lucky it was Friday night cause it took
them the whole weekend to recover. When they fall asleep in their bowl of
soup can they drown?

Ern