Laptop & GPS help?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 3, 2004 1:17:24 AM

I have a Magellan Meridian Gold GPS and my eye sight is not the best. Is
there a way to hook up the lap top to this GPS so I can view the road map
while I'm traveling?

More about : laptop gps

June 3, 2004 1:45:19 AM

See here for details:
http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PROD...

"Bill Mechlenburg" <wmech@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> I have a Magellan Meridian Gold GPS and my eye sight is not the best.
Is
> there a way to hook up the lap top to this GPS so I can view the road
map
> while I'm traveling?

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 3, 2004 5:34:11 AM

I do that all the time, Microsoft Streets and Trips has gps capabilities,
and their mapping software is pretty good.
Doesn't have anything like voice directions or anything like that.. which
may be handy. Shop around, I'll bet there's some software that has what you
need.

using the map while traveling (literally) is something i won't recommend.

Aaron

!