Thank you Game!

Just got the strategy guide and game from the postie.

BTW if you do the survey when registering you get a very useful cheat for
adding funds to a family in the neighbourhood view!

Skeats
8 answers Last reply
More about thank game

    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Just got the strategy guide and game from the postie.
    >
    > BTW if you do the survey when registering you get a very useful cheat
    > for adding funds to a family in the neighbourhood view!
    >
    > Skeats

    Is this the cheat or hint you're talking about?

    familyfunds FAMILY NAME +# - for example, familyfunds Caliente +1000 -to
    give them that extra $1000 they need to buy the lot they want

    deene

    gonna share the cheat? (I think you get a cheat for registering too but I
    haven't yet - only got the game late last night)

    Kelly Bee
    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Just got the strategy guide and game from the postie.
    >
    > BTW if you do the survey when registering you get a very useful cheat for
    > adding funds to a family in the neighbourhood view!
    >
    > Skeats

    Well, I've just installed it and registered, did the survey and got just
    one hint through email. It told me marrying the downtowners was better
    than most NPC's, they have better jobs, more money & more in their
    inventory. That's it. I thought I would get TWO hints or cheats. I did
    the registration PLUS survey which took up my good ole time. LOL

    deene

    deene wrote:
    > familyfunds FAMILY NAME +# - for example, familyfunds Caliente +1000
    > -to give them that extra $1000 they need to buy the lot they want

    How does that work if 2 familys have the same name? Do they both get more
    money?

    "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    > deene wrote:
    >> familyfunds FAMILY NAME +# - for example, familyfunds Caliente +1000
    >> -to give them that extra $1000 they need to buy the lot they want
    >

    > How does that work if 2 familys have the same name? Do they both get
    > more money?

    I think you click on their house while in the neighborhood view, then...

    Fortunate Families:
    While in the neighborhood view, type familyfunds <Name of family>
    <Amount> in the cheat window, and the specified amount of Simoleons is
    added to the family's funds.

    I finally got this hint through email.

    deene

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > deene wrote:
    >
    >>familyfunds FAMILY NAME +# - for example, familyfunds Caliente +1000
    >>-to give them that extra $1000 they need to buy the lot they want
    >

    > How does that work if 2 familys have the same name? Do they both get more
    > money?

    Good question! Those Broke boys are pretty danged prolific in my game. LOL

    Jeanie

    thanks for posting the hints...I would have replied sooner but was busy
    playing the game...I just moved a newly created Sim into Downtown and have
    been dating up a storm. Her turn ons are black hair and vampires...haven't
    seen a vampire yet but haven't been to any clubs at night and that's
    probably where I'll find them.

    Kelly Bee

    "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Will Bradshaw wrote:
    >> deene wrote:
    >>
    >>>familyfunds FAMILY NAME +# - for example, familyfunds Caliente +1000
    >>>-to give them that extra $1000 they need to buy the lot they want
    >>

    >> How does that work if 2 familys have the same name? Do they both get
    >> more money?
    > Good question! Those Broke boys are pretty danged prolific in my game.
    > LOL
    >
    > Jeanie

    I got two:

    For Better or for Worse:

    Downtownies bring more to a marriage than other NPCs. They have better jobs,
    more money, and more items in their inventory.

    Fortunate Families:

    While in the neighborhood view, type familyfunds <Name of family> <Amount>
    in the cheat window, and the specified amount of Simoleons is added to the
    family's funds.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
    > Well, I've just installed it and registered, did the survey and got just
    > one hint through email. It told me marrying the downtowners was better
    > than most NPC's, they have better jobs, more money & more in their
    > inventory. That's it. I thought I would get TWO hints or cheats. I did
    > the registration PLUS survey which took up my good ole time. LOL
    >
    > deene
    >
    > "Kelly Bee" <kb@roadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
    > > gonna share the cheat? (I think you get a cheat for registering too
    > > but I haven't yet - only got the game late last night)
    > >
    > > Kelly Bee
    > > "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in
    > > message news:XAcWe.109006$G8.46992@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > >> Just got the strategy guide and game from the postie.
    > >>
    > >> BTW if you do the survey when registering you get a very useful cheat
    > >> for adding funds to a family in the neighbourhood view!
    > >>
    > >> Skeats

Sims Games Video Games