complete beginner

Hello,

I was given a copy of The Sims many months ago which I have just loaded &
started playing with. I see that 'Sims 2' is now available.

Is it worth me learning to use The Sims before upgrading, or should I invest
in Sims 2 now?

With thanks

KK
1 answer Last reply
More about complete beginner

    KK wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was given a copy of The Sims many months ago which I have just loaded &
    > started playing with. I see that 'Sims 2' is now available.
    >
    > Is it worth me learning to use The Sims before upgrading, or should I invest
    > in Sims 2 now?

    They are completely separate games. Sims 2 has better graphics and is
    slightly more involved/detailed. You can enjoy one without worrying
    about the other. Sims 1 deals with one generation only. Sims 2 has
    genetics and more aging.

    -georg

Sims Games Video Games