KK

Hello,

I was given a copy of The Sims many months ago which I have just loaded &
started playing with. I see that 'Sims 2' is now available.

Is it worth me learning to use The Sims before upgrading, or should I invest
in Sims 2 now?

With thanks

KK

KK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was given a copy of The Sims many months ago which I have just loaded &
> started playing with. I see that 'Sims 2' is now available.
>
> Is it worth me learning to use The Sims before upgrading, or should I invest
> in Sims 2 now?

They are completely separate games. Sims 2 has better graphics and is
slightly more involved/detailed. You can enjoy one without worrying
about the other. Sims 1 deals with one generation only. Sims 2 has
genetics and more aging.

-georg