As the title says, I'm currently sat on 4GHz at 28-30'c idle but I'm no pro clocker hehe, has anyone got any tips from their 975BE ventures they can maybe share?
this uefi is a bit wierd to me and the Be guide up top is yet to shine a light in my ear,
Heres a screenie,
NewBitmapImage-1.jpg

I have to manually set the Cpu volt to 1.325 as the Tx850 overvolts it on auto and racks the temps up
rams at 9,9,9,24,34,2T auto volts
I see Pc stats had it at 4.4GHz, I have had mine there but a tad unstable for use
screenrider.jpg

I'm going to try a mix of multiplier and reference clock as they did, see how that pans out for me :)

Any tips more than welcome, if I hit 4.5hz, I'll sort your cables out :)
Moto

I tried my usual of running Malwarebytes, M.S.E.(Full scans) and logging into WoW to make it do some work, but it hung up on the loading screen,
V.scans were going fine until that though and surfing/posting here was fine
Moto

Hydroc10

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
41c at idle is way too high and if you can't game whats the point? I don't know about the rest of the Phenom II line but AMD says max voltage for the 955 is 1.425v. If you can run a benchmark, play games and the system boots then I'd call it stable.

** if you can't game whats the point**

Partially for the 'I can do this' mentality I have/suffer from, but I agree with you, if I can game and run the Pc 'normally' then its good, I don't need the prime or Ibt medals, just the knowledge I can do something is reward enough hehe,
you've inspired me to go back and check WoW on its own at 4.5GHz though,
I'll post updates in a bit
**Edit, she doesn't want to play today :(
another day gadget, another day....
Moto