Manually setting the timings? are these correct? I need help

my Current ram
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231166

are these correct? i tried to set it all to the SPD Value or as close as the settings allow me to
Such as ras to ras delay the lowest i could get is 4t
6 answers Last reply
More about manually setting timings correct help
  1. Looks ok. What are you trying to do? What voltage are you using?
  2. Well, the RAM is rated at 5-5-5-15, and you've got it at 5-5-5-15. I don't see the problem here.
  3. Hmm in the picture there are somethings I couldn't change to match the spd instead I set it to the lowest possible like the twr spd is 3t I could only get it to 4t And the ras also I don't know should I set thoes to the closest to the spd settings or use the auto ones?
  4. Again, what are you trying to do? Why are you manually setting instead of using auto?
  5. sorry about that i was on my iphone for my previous reply.

My bios auto sets my memory to run at x4 = 800 mhz but i would rather have my ram running at its full speed 1066 mhz as advertised. the moment i set it to manual x5.33 = 1066mhz my timings are set auto to 5-7-7-20. But according to Gskills my ram timings are 5-5-5-15 so i decided to manually enter in the SPD timings but there are certain things i couldnt change to match the SPD values
    TwTr Command delay and ras to ras delay. i was curious if it was ok to set it at the current values that i posted in the picture.
  6. Yes, its ok to set them like that. I'm not sure I'd bother doing what your doing, the difference in speed is nothing.
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory DDR2 G.SKILL Product