Diffference between Zotac nvidia & XFX nvidia

ssarunk2006

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
Rate of XFX Nvidia is greater than Zotac nvidia why is the difference though both having same specification Which one is best can any one reply me Soon

ridic23

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
Both are the same.....the only difference is the brand.....rest assured all will be exactly the same since both use the nvidia processors and those processors will use same type of chipsets and performance parameters.....If u ask which is the best its upto the price they offer for the cards.....

ridic23

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
I actually have no experience with the above mentioned brands....i use palit....A friend of mine do use zotac and as far as his opinion goes its very good and has a good pricing....I have seen guys i these forums who say XFX cards are generally expensive but have good build.......otherwise performance wise everything is same.....My word of advice is when ur buyin any cards specifically GTX ask for the newly manufactured ones.....since the early cycle of those chips are defective....though u can get a replacement in those why go through the trouble.....My 295 got replaced because of it.....