Sign in with
Your question

Rosewill case

Last response: in Components
December 27, 2009 1:09:03 AM

Hi, I am new in the Forums and this is my first thread, I´ve been doing some research on computer components and I was looking at the cases, so far.....like most people here, i like the Antec cases, but I saw something interesting, I don´t know if anybody is familiar with this particular case:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I haven´t read many positive reviews about Rosewill cases, but since this is a new case and has no reviews, I was wondering if anybody knew, or has seen any of this before.

Thanks in advance.

More about : rosewill case

a b ) Power supply
December 27, 2009 2:45:48 AM

I can't provide you with an expert opinion but I can say that based on my experience with the antec three hundred and my visual inspection of that case, it looks like the airflow would be good and it would be a decent case but nothing special.
m
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
December 27, 2009 3:32:45 AM

That Rosewill case is your standard Antec 900 imitator, it will do fine.
m
l
December 27, 2009 12:28:10 PM

Any Antec 900 under $100.00 is a sweet deal.

But actually, mi question was regarding the particular Rosewill case, and the quality of It, It just seems a very interesting case to keep an eye on.

Regards.
m
l
a c 248 ) Power supply
December 27, 2009 2:44:19 PM

texmex - You're right. It is an interesting case. I took a look at all of the photos. I recognized features from other well known cases. I also took a look at the specifications. I was surprised to see the width of the case is 9.75 inches. For $59.99 it might turn out to be a a good case for gamers on a tight budget.
m
l
December 27, 2009 9:24:45 PM

JohnnyLucky said:
texmex - You're right. It is an interesting case. I took a look at all of the photos. I recognized features from other well known cases. I also took a look at the specifications. I was surprised to see the width of the case is 9.75 inches. For $59.99 it might turn out to be a a good case for gamers on a tight budget.

Yes, that´s exactly what i was looking at, I remember reading a thread about a graphics card not fitting in a ANTEC 300, but this case looks pretty big, with dust filters and plenty of fans....although the quality still a mistery...at least until somebody actually reviews It, but I guess I wouldn't mind using it for a budget build.

Regards
m
l
a b ) Power supply
December 27, 2009 9:53:22 PM

CM Scout > Antec 900 and all of its imitators!
m
l
January 7, 2010 9:10:47 AM

There's already some reviews on the Newegg site.......so far looks good, I'll be doing a budget build soon, and I am seriously considering using this case.

Regards.
m
l
!