chance card in NL

A sim in the science career got a chance card, one of the sentences was
something like "how can it that there is always a carpool yet no
citizens of simcity seem to own a car"

Maxis obviously forgot to change the chancecard since that sim went to
his work in a car! Though from another sentence (can't remember what it
was) it seemed as if they did alter it for Nitelife.

Bianca
1 answer Last reply
More about chance card

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:18:53 +0200, Rumpel <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl>
    wrote:

    >A sim in the science career got a chance card, one of the sentences was
    >something like "how can it that there is always a carpool yet no
    >citizens of simcity seem to own a car"
    >
    >Maxis obviously forgot to change the chancecard since that sim went to
    >his work in a car! Though from another sentence (can't remember what it
    >was) it seemed as if they did alter it for Nitelife.

    LOL

    I've noticed another thing about chance cards... they now include
    pictures. And depending on outcome I believe it shows a happy or sad
    sim, depending on good or bad. Not sure though cause I had a vampire,
    and they always do silly faces lol
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

Sims Games Video Games