chance card in NL

A sim in the science career got a chance card, one of the sentences was
something like "how can it that there is always a carpool yet no
citizens of simcity seem to own a car"

Maxis obviously forgot to change the chancecard since that sim went to
his work in a car! Though from another sentence (can't remember what it
was) it seemed as if they did alter it for Nitelife.

Bianca

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:18:53 +0200, Rumpel <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

>A sim in the science career got a chance card, one of the sentences was
>something like "how can it that there is always a carpool yet no
>citizens of simcity seem to own a car"
>
>Maxis obviously forgot to change the chancecard since that sim went to
>his work in a car! Though from another sentence (can't remember what it
>was) it seemed as if they did alter it for Nitelife.

LOL

I've noticed another thing about chance cards... they now include
pictures. And depending on outcome I believe it shows a happy or sad
sim, depending on good or bad. Not sure though cause I had a vampire,
and they always do silly faces lol
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"