Reinstalled 1210v and nothing appears in programs and the hpdirector only shows

G

I reinstalled my hp all in one 1210v and nothing appears in start/menu choices. I do have a shortcut to hpdirector on desktop but only choices are print/view and help when dialog box appears. I have used all the cleaning tools, scrubber and all the batch files. the hp directory does appear in the windows explorer display. on subsequent installs I deleted the hp directory from drive and ran all the cleaning utilies several times with same result. in the device drivers display it indicates the scanner drivers are not loaded. tries to update from disk without success.
so help please
thanks
joe
email address is jkylee@juno.com

I reinstalled my hp all in one 1210v and nothing appears in start/menu choices. I do have a shortcut to hpdirector on desktop but only choices are print/view and help when dialog box appears. I have used all the cleaning tools, scrubber and all the batch files. the hp directory does appear in the windows explorer display. on subsequent installs I deleted the hp directory from drive and ran all the cleaning utilies several times with same result. in the device drivers display it indicates the scanner drivers are not loaded. tries to update from disk without success.
so help please
thanks
joe
email address is jkylee@juno.com
Uninstall the printer and all related software.
Redownload your drivers & install. Your CD may no longer have current drivers.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=uk&lc=en&dlc=en&product=90770
Follow appropriate procedures for hooking up hardware before software, or software before hardware, whichever is appropriate.
Why are you running "Cleaner Utilities " ?

TRENDING THREADS