Deleating unwanted OS on your Hard Drive

I have 2 corrupted Windows XP Professional OS'S. I can't
get to the problem to fix it. Probably a stupid question
can anybody remind me how. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about deleating unwanted hard drive

    Boot from the XP CD and try doing a repair install to fix the problem(s).

    "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have 2 corrupted Windows XP Professional OS'S. I can't
    > get to the problem to fix it. Probably a stupid question
    > can anybody remind me how. Thanks

Configuration Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP