joel_95

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
PC specs:
cpu: e6300 cpu 2.1Ghz Core voltage 1.416V
MB: P5LD2-SE ASUS MB
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Graphics card: GT 240

ive only used my PC for only gaming not much CPU intensive programs except for 1 or 2 nights of prime 95 testing. my system is unstable today (random freezes, gamebooster and TuneUp utilities load but take forever to load. i've been using those apps to close unnecessary processes so i can have a better gaming experience. shutdown and login takes forever compared to the usual speeds and easy tasks take forever to do (right clicking etc). the bios screen won't load and told me that overclocking failed (i overclocked my PC a week or 2 ago) so i clicked restore default settings or something but it's still unstable and im' kinda scared. i think my CPU might be fried or something because i was having overheating problems when running prime95. what should i do? how can i diagnose this problem? thanks

i'm typing this from my macbook (my PC is just too unstable i had to get the specs of my PC from my other thread. and i dont want to mess around with it. i've got Everest running to monitor my system and everything seems fine now but the slow login was quite alarming... at first i couldnt even open up task manager which is unusual for my normal PC speed)

TRENDING THREADS