Sign in with
Your question

How to capture video songs from a movie

Last response: in Windows XP
March 25, 2012 7:06:47 AM

Hello my name is Upendra. I have one small doubt regarding how to capture a video song from a movie. Suppose I am playing a movie on computer or watching a movie over you tube and I like a song from that movie. I want to capture only that song from the whole movie. Please tell me the procedure how to capture only that song from the whole movie. I am aware of recording that song using a mobile phone with camera. Apart from this, is there any other procedure for capturing a video song from the whole movie?

Please send me your reply at your earliest convenience. My e mail ID is

mallampalliupendraprasad@gmail.com

Thank You.
March 25, 2012 3:31:46 PM

prasadsbc said:
Hello my name is Upendra. I have one small doubt regarding how to capture a video song from a movie. Suppose I am playing a movie on computer or watching a movie over you tube and I like a song from that movie. I want to capture only that song from the whole movie. Please tell me the procedure how to capture only that song from the whole movie. I am aware of recording that song using a mobile phone with camera. Apart from this, is there any other procedure for capturing a video song from the whole movie?

Please send me your reply at your earliest convenience. My e mail ID is

mallampalliupendraprasad@gmail.com

Thank You.

Here's one way.
http://www.ehow.com/how_7674369_capture-music-movie-dvd...
m
l
April 18, 2012 2:35:27 AM

Hello, Upendra
If you want to capture a video song from a movie, I think Streaming Audio Recorder many be a good choice for you.
The procedure is easy.
1. Install and run this app.
2. Play the movie you desire to capture
3. Click button “on “to capture the song.
4. Click button “off” to end.
That’s all.
i also use it to capture audio form internet.
Hope helpful.
m
l
!