I havent been able to find how to info on multiboot
installation and setup. can anyone direct me to that info?

Jerold wrote on 18-Aug-2004 5:13 PM:
> I havent been able to find how to info on multiboot
> installation and setup. can anyone direct me to that info?

Microsoft has several KB articles on multi-booting, but MS approach is
limited, so you might want to consider BootItNG or PartitionMagic. I
prefer BootItNG (www.terabyteunlimited.com) because it can handle an
unlimited number of primary NTFS partitions by hiding some from the MBR.
PM can only handle four primary partitions and you can only boot an NTFS
partition if it is a primary partition.

I typically install the OS and apps in one of many OS partitions and
share a single data partition among all the OSes. So when I boot, there
are two partitions visible and the others are hidden.

See
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=217210
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=157992
for more information on the Microsoft approach, which requires no
third-party software.

--
Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows Security