Sign in with
Your question

Problems with a egames disc

Last response: in Windows XP
March 25, 2012 12:30:12 PM

I have an orginal disc of egames collectors edition that i'm having problems downloading to my new dell. I've had this disc quite a while and never experience any problems, but I can't seem to get it to download anymore. It comes up with a run time error"53" file not found addon2VB.DLL HELP. any input would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks Vicky Cucccia

More about : problems egames disc

March 26, 2012 6:11:16 AM

salmae said:
I have an orginal disc of egames collectors edition that i'm having problems downloading to my new dell. I've had this disc quite a while and never experience any problems, but I can't seem to get it to download anymore. It comes up with a run time error"53" file not found addon2VB.DLL HELP. any input would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks Vicky Cucccia

How beat up is that "OLD" disc ? - Wipe it down with a soft cloth, and hope there are no scratches !

You might try copying it to your hard drive first.
m
l
April 2, 2012 9:44:04 AM

My disc isn't beat up at all. but I will try to clean it and wipe out any scratches there and reload it, or copy to hard drive, and Thanks for the advice, I'll let you know what works.
m
l
June 10, 2012 3:55:53 AM

whats going on at egames??? I want to activate my game Rahjongg triple pack
bundle from the cd rom onto my laptop and it seems impossible.I put it on my old tower late last yr no problem.
As soon as I click already purchased I get an all but blank page with "no ID content set" My emails to support keep bouncing back from the old portal, the new portal wont accept my email,password despite my checking they were so.The disc is fine.
m
l
!