sims dieing in nightlife

All of my sims die while playing nightlife. Can anyone tell me the reason?
4 answers Last reply
More about sims dieing nightlife

    Nieuws wrote:
    > All of my sims die while playing nightlife. Can anyone tell me the
    > reason?

    I havn't got NL yet but could you expand on that? What do you do before
    they die? Be a bit more specific.

    Nieuws wrote:
    > All of my sims die while playing nightlife. Can anyone tell me the
    > reason?

    Do you have that Inseminator thing installed? Take it out - it killed
    off Sims in University, so I suspect that might be the cause here,
    too.

    It has been reported so (I forget where I saw it). I think the offending
    version reported was 1.1c, but it's probably all of them due to the way
    insim is made to interact with the game. I find it more trouble than it is
    worth and stopped installing it even before Uni.

    MM

    "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> schreef in bericht
    > Nieuws wrote:
    >> All of my sims die while playing nightlife. Can anyone tell me the
    >> reason?
    >
    > I havn't got NL yet but could you expand on that? What do you do before
    > they die? Be a bit more specific.

    Afther selecting there home to play with them. Death imediatly comes and
    they die. Afther killing the whole family he watchet TV goes to the toilet
    and disapeares.
    It hapenes all the time.

Sims Games Video Games