Inventory size?

I thought inventory was supposed to be humongous? I can only place 4
items...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:02:51 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >I thought inventory was supposed to be humongous? I can only place 4
    >items...

    Found a new bug. Gift items can't be placed in inventory.. damnit :-\
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:05:38 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:02:51 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    ><nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
    >
    >>I thought inventory was supposed to be humongous? I can only place 4
    >>items...
    >
    >Found a new bug. Gift items can't be placed in inventory.. damnit :-\

    And here's another one... problems placing objects that have been in
    the inventory.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games