Inventory size?

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 4:02:51 AM

I thought inventory was supposed to be humongous? I can only place 4
items...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

More about : inventory size

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 4:05:38 AM

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:02:51 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>I thought inventory was supposed to be humongous? I can only place 4
>items...

Found a new bug. Gift items can't be placed in inventory.. damnit :-\
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 4:14:39 AM

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:05:38 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:02:51 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
><nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>
>>I thought inventory was supposed to be humongous? I can only place 4
>>items...
>
>Found a new bug. Gift items can't be placed in inventory.. damnit :-\

And here's another one... problems placing objects that have been in
the inventory.
--

!