Registry

Hello
Ihave installed XP Home as my operating system ,
when i try to load some progs i keep getting the message
that registry editing has been disabled by the
administrator , yet it is a computer i built and has only
two accounts on it , which are my wifeand myself , how do
i enable registry editing?

Thank you

Hi Mark,

See: http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/tweakuirest.htm

BTW, many viruses/trojans may enable this restriction. Don't forget to run a
full system virus scan. Also, get the following spyware removal tools:
Lavasoft Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
SpyBot S&D - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder : http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/CWShredder.exe

--