Inge's forum about Nightlife

It seems like most of Inge's stuff is working, but she doesn't have the
game yet. She's asking people to help her with stuff she's made that
doesn't work since installing Nightlife.

http://simlogical.com/SMF/index.php?topic=290.0

deene
1 answer Last reply
More about inge forum nightlife

    I read where Inge's noempty potty is working with Nightlife. I can't
    play hardly without this hack, as I hated how those stupid sims would
    act when they had to empty the potty chair, and also it took too long.

    deene

    "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
    > It seems like most of Inge's stuff is working, but she doesn't have
    > the game yet. She's asking people to help her with stuff she's made
    > that doesn't work since installing Nightlife.
    >
    > http://simlogical.com/SMF/index.php?topic=290.0
    >
    > deene

Sims Games Video Games