Inge's forum about Nightlife

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 12:07:51 AM

It seems like most of Inge's stuff is working, but she doesn't have the
game yet. She's asking people to help her with stuff she's made that
doesn't work since installing Nightlife.

http://simlogical.com/SMF/index.php?topic=290.0

deene

More about : inge forum nightlife

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:45:25 AM

I read where Inge's noempty potty is working with Nightlife. I can't
play hardly without this hack, as I hated how those stupid sims would
act when they had to empty the potty chair, and also it took too long.

deene

!