I guess I can't divorce the husband now...

I was all bummed out this week because we had an emergency pop up so no
money for Nightlife until the 1st of Oct. I get a check at the beginning of
the month for all the bills to be paid from, groceries, fun, incidentals,
etc... and it goes quick, but hubs also gets paid on a weekly basis and
gives me about $50 out of it for anything the house needs or our daughter.
Well I put this weeks money into the car gas tank, new shoes for daughter,
etc... and was bummed because I didn't have enough for the game. Well
damned if he didn't walk in the house today and he was saying Wal-Mart had
my Fever Pitch movie I want. I told him I want Nightlife before I buy any
movies I want. LOL I even gave a fake pout as I said it. Well the boy
turned around and handed me a newly unwrapped Nightlife!! LOL I squealed,
"This is so much better than roses!!!" ROTF! Now I'm testing out my
downtown and checking out the goodies. Because of my custom CAS screen,
everytime I went to create a character the game would crash. I finally
uninstalled everything and started from scratch. I've installed my
Living-It-Up flamingoes, so I'll let you know if it creates any glitches.

Happy Homemaker

"Happy Homemaker29" <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>I was all bummed out this week because we had an emergency pop up so no
>money for Nightlife until the 1st of Oct. I get a check at the
>beginning of the month for all the bills to be paid from, groceries,
>fun, incidentals, etc... and it goes quick, but hubs also gets paid on
>a weekly basis and gives me about $50 out of it for anything the house
>needs or our daughter. Well I put this weeks money into the car gas
>tank, new shoes for daughter, etc... and was bummed because I didn't
>have enough for the game. Well damned if he didn't walk in the house
>today and he was saying Wal-Mart had my Fever Pitch movie I want. I
>told him I want Nightlife before I buy any movies I want. LOL I even
>gave a fake pout as I said it. Well the boy turned around and handed
>me a newly unwrapped Nightlife!! LOL I squealed, "This is so much
>better than roses!!!" ROTF! Now I'm testing out my downtown and
>checking out the goodies. Because of my custom CAS screen, everytime I
>went to create a character the game would crash. I finally uninstalled
>everything and started from scratch. I've installed my Living-It-Up
>flamingoes, so I'll let you know if it creates any glitches.
>
> Happy Homemaker

That sounds great HH. Hope you have lots of fun. My husband also went to
walmart this afternoon & brought home Nightlife to me. Guess we'll have
to keep them for a while longer eh? LOL Hope you enjoy!!
I was REALLY happy when I found out the game was only $29.87 at Walmart
instead of $34.99. That 5 dollars can buy something else. :)))

deene

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:29:42 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
<pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

>I was all bummed out this week because we had an emergency pop up so no
>money for Nightlife until the 1st of Oct. I get a check at the beginning of
>the month for all the bills to be paid from, groceries, fun, incidentals,
>etc... and it goes quick, but hubs also gets paid on a weekly basis and
>gives me about $50 out of it for anything the house needs or our daughter.
>Well I put this weeks money into the car gas tank, new shoes for daughter,
>etc... and was bummed because I didn't have enough for the game. Well
>damned if he didn't walk in the house today and he was saying Wal-Mart had
>my Fever Pitch movie I want. I told him I want Nightlife before I buy any
>movies I want. LOL I even gave a fake pout as I said it. Well the boy
>turned around and handed me a newly unwrapped Nightlife!! LOL I squealed,
>"This is so much better than roses!!!" ROTF! Now I'm testing out my
>downtown and checking out the goodies. Because of my custom CAS screen,
>everytime I went to create a character the game would crash. I finally
>uninstalled everything and started from scratch. I've installed my
>Living-It-Up flamingoes, so I'll let you know if it creates any glitches.

Oh my HH, I hope you weren't planning on it LOL

That's really cool! And I hope you're having as much fun with the game
as I am... I'm also glad I reinstalled the game long before I got
ahold of the game :) I would've had a heart attack waiting for all
three games to install!

What have you done in the game so far? I've created a new main hood,
two universities, and three downtown areas. I'm in the process of
moving in lots of sim, cuz since I deleted all the game characters, my
downtowns are deserted LOL
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

WOW Guardian, you have been a busy beaver. That is a lot of work you've
done. I bet you need some rest!!!!! Bet you haven't had hardly any
sleep, have you?
Well, I'm fixing to get back into my game & see what mischief I can get
going. LOL

deene

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:06:17 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>WOW Guardian, you have been a busy beaver. That is a lot of work you've
>done. I bet you need some rest!!!!! Bet you haven't had hardly any
>sleep, have you?
>Well, I'm fixing to get back into my game & see what mischief I can get
>going. LOL

Now that you mention it, I've slept unusually little the past few
days... only 8 to a normal 12 or so which is incredibly unusual for me
because of my illness. It's like my subconscious woke me up far ahead
of time because the game might be arriving on that day lol and it did
the same thing this morning.. now it's 4.42am and I'm not even tired.
It's pretty weird... LOL
--

> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:06:17 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>
>>WOW Guardian, you have been a busy beaver. That is a lot of work
>>you've
>>done. I bet you need some rest!!!!! Bet you haven't had hardly any
>>sleep, have you?
>>Well, I'm fixing to get back into my game & see what mischief I can
>>get
>>going. LOL
>
> Now that you mention it, I've slept unusually little the past few
> days... only 8 to a normal 12 or so which is incredibly unusual for me
> because of my illness. It's like my subconscious woke me up far ahead
> of time because the game might be arriving on that day lol and it did
> the same thing this morning.. now it's 4.42am and I'm not even tired.
> It's pretty weird... LOL
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

I can understand that. When I use to work nights and come home, I never
went to bed until around 3 PM that afternoon. On my first day off after
being up all night, I wouldn't go to bed until around 1 AM. That was
being up for about 30 hours. I'd be a little goofy feeling in the head
like a *drunk* but not real sleepy feeling.

deene

strider

>What have you done in the game so far? I've created a new main hood,
>two universities, and three downtown areas. I'm in the process of
>moving in lots of sim, cuz since I deleted all the game characters, my
>downtowns are deserted LOL

So, what's really new in this game, I mean are there any new nice
objects to put in the houses?

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:37:20 +0200, Strider <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote:

>>What have you done in the game so far? I've created a new main hood,
>>two universities, and three downtown areas. I'm in the process of
>>moving in lots of sim, cuz since I deleted all the game characters, my
>>downtowns are deserted LOL
>

>So, what's really new in this game, I mean are there any new nice
>objects to put in the houses?

Cars, garages, halfwalls, diagonal pools, 300 new floors and walls
including a myriad of excellent carpets, you can even put a bowling
alley in your house. There's a flamejet you can put on your lot that
shoots fire lol, and I'm sure someone is gonna hack the chef kitchen,
so you can have your own personal chef :)