Jumper connection - ms7177ct

Anyone knows the correct jumper connection for the cable found beside the graphics card?
Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about jumper connection ms7177ct
  1. I couldn't find any hi-res pics that would let me see the labels on the switches. I also couldn't find the mobo manual - if you have the manual, check that. Some of those switches were used to physically set the FSB frequencies for the CPU and RAM - but it's hard to tell.
  2. thanks treefrog07
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Connection Graphics Cards Cable Jumper Motherboards