Nightlife shows Military time instead of 12hour time?!?!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2005 4:00:41 AM

Bug? or what?
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 10:14:49 AM

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:00:41 -0400, Ann <*@> wrote:

>Bug? or what?

I noticed that too. Did you install UK English? By the way, what you
call military time in the US is what we call normal time in pretty
much the rest of the world :-P Personally I find it preferable.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

Ann wrote:
> Bug? or what?

Hmm 24 hour clock, fine by me.
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 9:23:36 PM

> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:00:41 -0400, Ann <*@> wrote:
>
>>Bug? or what?
>
> I noticed that too. Did you install UK English? By the way, what you
> call military time in the US is what we call normal time in pretty
> much the rest of the world :-P Personally I find it preferable.
> --

I work in TV, so I have to work by a 24hr clock anyway.

Emily
!