i have some modified speakers from logitechs and they i think were usb hook up and now their male plug in the pink female area and i cant get sound how do i get it
1) -Make sure speakers are not muted.
2) -Make sure Windows Audio Service is set to Automatic & Started. (Run services.msc)
3) -Download & save to your desktop, Audio drivers for your computer model and Operating System from your Computer MFG Site. (Do not Install yet)
4) -Uninstall Audio Drivers in Device manager & Reboot.
5) -When new hardware is detected, point to desktop for drivers.