Updated Sims 2 Content Manager

The Sims 2 Content Manager Has Been Updated
The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool has been updated with improvements
suggested by the community. Simply delete your old version and
download the new!

http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/contentmanager.php

Let's hope it works. I'm off to bed.. nite ya'll :-P

GP signing off at 7.03AM lol
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

    I wonder if one of the improvements is faster loading time?

    ~*~
    vecki

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:03:24 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > The Sims 2 Content Manager Has Been Updated
    > The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool has been updated with improvements
    > suggested by the community. Simply delete your old version and
    > download the new!
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/contentmanager.php
    >
    > Let's hope it works. I'm off to bed.. nite ya'll :-P
    >
    > GP signing off at 7.03AM lol

    Is this prog better or worse than the Installer?

    Dorte

Sims Games Video Games