Vampires don`t have to worry in my game.

Because for some reason all mirrors don`t reflect (in my game) ;o)
or actually ;o(
6 answers Last reply
More about vampires worry game

    D.E. wrote:
    > Because for some reason all mirrors don`t reflect (in my game) ;o)
    > or actually ;o(

    Have you got reflections turned on?

    That happened in my game too, the graphics options have been reset to
    some weirdarse thing. Took me ages to figure out a good way for me to
    have my graphics and minimizing lag!

    ~*~
    vecki

    Vampires don't have reflections.

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > D.E. wrote:
    >> Because for some reason all mirrors don`t reflect (in my game) ;o)
    >> or actually ;o(
    >
    > Have you got reflections turned on?

    Hmmm have to check that.

    TLQ wrote:
    > Vampires don't have reflections.

    Neither do any other sims in DE's game.

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > TLQ wrote:
    >> Vampires don't have reflections.
    >
    > Neither do any other sims in DE's game.

    They do now. Well, not the vampires, but the other ones. ;o)
    For some reason reflections were set off in the new game.
    So I had to do my settings again.
    Somebody in here gave me the tip, and it worked.
    Thanks for that

Sims Games Video Games