Got it, but

My game got here late yesterday. Yippee!

I tried sending some sims to a restaurant, and they were seated and ordered.
They never got their food, and they started to starve, then they decided to
start wandering around. I didn't have much time, so I didn't get to try
again, but I don't know why that happened.

--
Emily E

www.emilyw.com
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Bathtub wrote:
    > My game got here late yesterday. Yippee!
    >
    > I tried sending some sims to a restaurant, and they were seated and
    > ordered. They never got their food, and they started to starve, then
    > they decided to start wandering around. I didn't have much time, so
    > I didn't get to try again, but I don't know why that happened.

    You have to go to the guy at the door and greet.
    After you get seated you have to talk to the waitress
    and order.

    D.E. wrote:
    > Bathtub wrote:
    >
    >> My game got here late yesterday. Yippee!
    >>
    >> I tried sending some sims to a restaurant, and they were seated and
    >> ordered. They never got their food, and they started to starve, then
    >> they decided to start wandering around. I didn't have much time, so
    >> I didn't get to try again, but I don't know why that happened.
    >

    > You have to go to the guy at the door and greet.
    > After you get seated you have to talk to the waitress
    > and order.

    I would asssume the part of the post that says "they were seated and
    ordered" means they were seated by the maitre'D and they ordered from
    the waitress. What else could it mean?

    --
    --Cuth

    > D.E. wrote:
    >> Bathtub wrote:
    >>
    >>> My game got here late yesterday. Yippee!
    >>>
    >>> I tried sending some sims to a restaurant, and they were seated and
    >>> ordered. They never got their food, and they started to starve, then
    >>> they decided to start wandering around. I didn't have much time, so
    >>> I didn't get to try again, but I don't know why that happened.
    >>

    >> You have to go to the guy at the door and greet.
    >> After you get seated you have to talk to the waitress
    >> and order.
    >
    > I would asssume the part of the post that says "they were seated and
    > ordered" means they were seated by the maitre'D and they ordered from the
    > waitress. What else could it mean?
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Yes, they were seated by the greeter. They ordered salads, but the salads
    never arrived.

    I'll try again, maybe it was a fluke.

    Emily

    "Bathtub" <eelliott@nospam.emilyw.com> wrote in message
    > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >> D.E. wrote:

    >>> You have to go to the guy at the door and greet.
    >>> After you get seated you have to talk to the waitress
    >>> and order.
    >>
    >> I would asssume the part of the post that says "they were seated and
    >> ordered" means they were seated by the maitre'D and they ordered from the
    >> waitress. What else could it mean?
    >>
    >> --
    >> --Cuth
    >
    > Yes, they were seated by the greeter. They ordered salads, but the salads
    > never arrived.
    >
    > I'll try again, maybe it was a fluke.
    >
    > Emily

    Well, I sent some sims out to eat again, and this time they got their meal.
    I guess something flaky happened last night.

    Emily

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > D.E. wrote:
    >> Bathtub wrote:
    >>
    >>> My game got here late yesterday. Yippee!
    >>>
    >>> I tried sending some sims to a restaurant, and they were seated and
    >>> ordered. They never got their food, and they started to starve, then
    >>> they decided to start wandering around. I didn't have much time, so
    >>> I didn't get to try again, but I don't know why that happened.
    >>

    >> You have to go to the guy at the door and greet.
    >> After you get seated you have to talk to the waitress
    >> and order.
    >
    > I would asssume the part of the post that says "they were seated and
    > ordered" means they were seated by the maitre'D and they ordered from
    > the waitress. What else could it mean?

    I just wanted make sure, also for other readers,
    And it is a bit of a twisted sentence,

    "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote in message
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> D.E. wrote:

    >>> You have to go to the guy at the door and greet.
    >>> After you get seated you have to talk to the waitress
    >>> and order.
    >>
    >> I would asssume the part of the post that says "they were seated and
    >> ordered" means they were seated by the maitre'D and they ordered from
    >> the waitress. What else could it mean?
    >
    > I just wanted make sure, also for other readers,
    > And it is a bit of a twisted sentence,

    Sorry. I guess I didn't make myself clear.
    --
    Emily E

    www.emilyw.com

Sims Games Video Games