Calling Toshiba A40 / A45 series laptop owners

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 4, 2004 11:18:05 AM

If you own a Toshiba satellite laptop with models A40 or A45, please
send me an email with your model number and approximately when and
from where you purchased it. I am hot on the trail of a lawsuit with
Toshiba and you will hopefully have a monetary gain too. In lieu of
this information, you may send me a nominal gratuity for my time spent
in research and collecting information.

Please note that : I am selling information, I am not representing you
in pressing your claims.

Thanks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 5, 2004 12:45:16 AM

What is the problem with this model?

Nirlay wrote:
> If you own a Toshiba satellite laptop with models A40 or A45, please
> send me an email with your model number and approximately when and
> from where you purchased it. I am hot on the trail of a lawsuit with
> Toshiba and you will hopefully have a monetary gain too. In lieu of
> this information, you may send me a nominal gratuity for my time spent
> in research and collecting information.
>
> Please note that : I am selling information, I am not representing you
> in pressing your claims.
>
> Thanks
June 5, 2004 1:59:43 PM

Barry Watzman wrote:
> What is the problem with this model?
>

> Nirlay wrote:
>
>> If you own a Toshiba satellite laptop with models A40 or A45, please
>> send me an email with your model number and approximately when and
>> from where you purchased it. I am hot on the trail of a lawsuit with
>> Toshiba and you will hopefully have a monetary gain too. In lieu of
>> this information, you may send me a nominal gratuity for my time spent
>> in research and collecting information.

Please, provide your address so we may send you bundles of money
to support your time for your self serving research.

!