NL: Blue film over contacts face?

I know that a red film is when somebody has irritated you, but what is a
blue film? Brandi Broke's icon in Mortimer Goth's contact list has a blue
film over it, decreasing in clock fashion just like the red film does.

MM

The guide says that the blue film indicates the person is a "contact"
and it only lasts for a certain amount of time in which you are able to
make a friend easily because of the relationship score boost. But
after a certain amount of time...it varies, you lose that edge and the
blue film goes away.

Thankyou. That makes sence, the Sim in question phoned my sim up because
somebody told them they had a good date with him. Oh, has anybody else's sim
received free offers in the mail? Dustin Broke has coupons for a free meal.

MM

"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Thankyou. That makes sence, the Sim in question phoned my sim up because
> somebody told them they had a good date with him. Oh, has anybody else's
sim
> received free offers in the mail? Dustin Broke has coupons for a free
meal.

> MM
> Vlad Nosferatu got one free meal in the mail.He also received little
flowers in a vase.(Not the red roses)but the ones in decorations.I tried to
click on it but nothing happened.

> "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
> > The guide says that the blue film indicates the person is a "contact"
> > and it only lasts for a certain amount of time in which you are able to
> > make a friend easily because of the relationship score boost. But
> > after a certain amount of time...it varies, you lose that edge and the
> > blue film goes away.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:53:40 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>I know that a red film is when somebody has irritated you, but what is a
>blue film? Brandi Broke's icon in Mortimer Goth's contact list has a blue
>film over it, decreasing in clock fashion just like the red film does.

It means that person is a 'contact' and counts as a friend, until the
blue film runs down.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

Madame Mim wrote:
> Oh, has
> anybody else's sim received free offers in the mail? Dustin Broke has
> coupons for a free meal.
My Sim got one of those today.

Gareeth