NL: Risky WooHoo works

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 4:11:57 PM

Unless it was a slip of the finger (and I am sure I was being careful).
Risky WooHoo in Bed works in NL.

MM

More about : risky woohoo works

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 5:56:26 PM

Madame Mim wrote:
> Unless it was a slip of the finger (and I am sure I was being careful).
> Risky WooHoo in Bed works in NL.
>
> MM

Well, that's good to know. It's never worked for me in Sims2 or
University! LOL I have NEVER had a sim get pregnant from RiskyWoohoo,
but I've had the hack installed forever.

Jeanie
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:40:54 PM

You probably had another hack that conflicted with it. There's a chance
with InTeeminator of pregnancy from woohoo but although it worked for me for
a while, it stopped when I put another hack in - I forget which one now.

Best wishes
maxon

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Madame Mim wrote:
> > Unless it was a slip of the finger (and I am sure I was being careful).
> > Risky WooHoo in Bed works in NL.
> >
> > MM
> >

> Well, that's good to know. It's never worked for me in Sims2 or
> University! LOL I have NEVER had a sim get pregnant from RiskyWoohoo,
> but I've had the hack installed forever.
>
> Jeanie
September 16, 2005 9:04:23 PM

Madame Mim wrote:
> Unless it was a slip of the finger (and I am sure I was being careful).
> Risky WooHoo in Bed works in NL.

What is Risky Woohoo?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:04:23 GMT Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> What is Risky Woohoo?

It's a mod that adds a chance of pregancy to Woohoo, even if you don't try
for baby.

Dorte
!