Imac 27, 2560x1440

I just found out that the 27 inch imac is 2560x1440 which is a perfect display for me, but its a computer which I really really dislike, does anyone know if samsung or any other companies will make a similar display led back lit with 2560x1440 resolution.

I don't wanna invest 1000 euros to a 30 inch monitor, but something closer to 500-600 in the future at that resolution would be awesome!
6 answers Last reply
More about imac 2560x1440
  1. I've been wondering the same thing. The panel is an LG, so hopefully LG will make it a stand alone monitor, or someone.
  2. yeah, i would love 2 see that.

Been waiting for a decent price 2560x1440 for long time.
  3. and it has LED!!!!!
  4. Inside of creating a new topic, I'm going post it here. There are now coming out with monitors that use the same panel as the 27" Imac.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/dell-goes-pro-with-27-inch-ultrasharp-u2711-wqhd-lcd-monitor-ha/
  5. The maker of the "computer you really dislike" has an LED display of the same resolution that's a hell of a lot cheaper than the other brands out there.

Yes, THAT company, making something LESS expensive as well as the usual higher quality than the others.
  6. Dell has one. Reviews say it's a wicked monitor.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Resolution iMac Graphics Displays