Nightlife: Have noticed this

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 4:43:20 PM

This isn't a very big thing, but I noticed if you have a car and it is
10:30 AM, you can take the kids to school & they won't be considered
late or absent for that day. This is nice I think.

deene.......who hasn't really gotten to play much yet!

More about : nightlife noticed

Anonymous
September 17, 2005 12:19:09 AM

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:43:20 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>This isn't a very big thing, but I noticed if you have a car and it is
>10:30 AM, you can take the kids to school & they won't be considered
>late or absent for that day. This is nice I think.
>
>deene.......who hasn't really gotten to play much yet!

Cool, I haven't tried with kids yet!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

deene wrote:

> This isn't a very big thing, but I noticed if you have a car and it is
> 10:30 AM, you can take the kids to school & they won't be considered
> late or absent for that day. This is nice I think.
>
> deene.......who hasn't really gotten to play much yet!

Well, that's nice! I think I'll see if I can get a car for the Travis
family. Cleve has missed school WAY too often. Brat! *And* he keeps
blowing off his homework.

Thanks!

Morgan