Nightlife: Have noticed this

This isn't a very big thing, but I noticed if you have a car and it is
10:30 AM, you can take the kids to school & they won't be considered
late or absent for that day. This is nice I think.

deene.......who hasn't really gotten to play much yet!
2 answers Last reply
More about nightlife noticed this

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:43:20 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >This isn't a very big thing, but I noticed if you have a car and it is
    >10:30 AM, you can take the kids to school & they won't be considered
    >late or absent for that day. This is nice I think.
    >
    >deene.......who hasn't really gotten to play much yet!

    Cool, I haven't tried with kids yet!
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    deene wrote:

    > This isn't a very big thing, but I noticed if you have a car and it is
    > 10:30 AM, you can take the kids to school & they won't be considered
    > late or absent for that day. This is nice I think.
    >
    > deene.......who hasn't really gotten to play much yet!

    Well, that's nice! I think I'll see if I can get a car for the Travis
    family. Cleve has missed school WAY too often. Brat! *And* he keeps
    blowing off his homework.

    Thanks!

    Morgan

Sims Games Video Games