Vampires

Hi all,

If i don't like the vampire life can i go back to normal? Is there a potion
the gypsy woman sells for that kind of thing? I think i read that somewhere.
1 answer Last reply
More about vampires

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:58:36 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >If i don't like the vampire life can i go back to normal? Is there a potion
    >the gypsy woman sells for that kind of thing? I think i read that somewhere.

    Yes. And it's cheap. You can buy a hundred of them at a time and cure
    the whole neighbourhood lol
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

Sims Games Video Games