Hi all,

If i don't like the vampire life can i go back to normal? Is there a potion
the gypsy woman sells for that kind of thing? I think i read that somewhere.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:58:36 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>If i don't like the vampire life can i go back to normal? Is there a potion
>the gypsy woman sells for that kind of thing? I think i read that somewhere.

Yes. And it's cheap. You can buy a hundred of them at a time and cure
the whole neighbourhood lol
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"