"My recorders drives"

Can anyone tell me how to access "my recorders drives"
property settings in XP home?
Thanks, Jane

If you post an intelligible question, you'll get intelligible answers. What
is a "my recorders drives"????

Bobby

"Jane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to access "my recorders drives"
> property settings in XP home?
> Thanks, Jane

Right click it in My Computer.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html